5 Things I’ve learned this week:
- More than anything, my 9 year old still wants his mommy to tuck him in at night.
- More than anything, women like bright, shiny objects. Only in my case it happens to be a new set of stainless steel pots and pans.
- More than anything, I love the way my husband knows exactly how I like my coffee.
- More than anything, I want to be able to take away the pain, failures, and disappointments that my children experience. And knowing they have to go through these situations to grow as men doesn’t make it any easier.
- More than anything, it’s comforting to know that when someone you know leaves this world that they are safe in the arms of the Savior.